Title: Civil Supervisor
Company Name: Torra Staffing and Recruitment
Job Location: Gosford & Central Coast NSW,
Employment Status: Full time
Torra Staffing & Recruitment specialise in workforce management and recruitment for the construction, maintenance & manufacturing sectors. Whether you work for us or are a candidate searching for work, you will always be made to feel as part of the Torra Team.
Our Client provides customised contract services and labour solutions in the building, operation, maintenance and care of land and infrastructure asset fields. They are a family-owned company who pride themselves on growing and driving change and constructing civil champions. We are currently seeking an experienced Civil Supervisor for a full-time position working in the Central Coast and Sydney area.
The Civil Supervisor will lead a small crew and manage the overall site performance of a range of commercial civil, rail, infrastructure and industrial projects.
Taking a hands-on approach, you will plan and oversee all site-based activities, including coordinating site labour & subcontractors, organising materials, planning equipment and labour provision.
What you’ll need to succeed
You will be safety focused, committed to delivering high-quality civil and infrastructure projects and have a natural ability to successfully lead a team.
- You will take pride in your people skills and ability to motivate your crew to excellence
- Demonstrated experience as a field supervisor working on a range of civil projects
- Knowledge of the challenges of delivering high quality civil works with high attention to detail
- Ability to understand and interpret project plans
- Knowledge of WHS legislation and procedures
- Great communication skills and a strong customer-focused approach
While not essential, candidates with civil operating skills and civil backgrounds will be highly regarded. How will this role benefit me?
- Excellent Salary package and benefits
- Have meaningful impact on the local infrastructure game
- Enjoy an exciting variety of projects and work environments
- Enjoy a positive and supportive company culture that values social inclusion
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Join the Torra-Team today! Click ‘Apply Now’.
If you are interested and wish to learn more, please contact our office on 02 4039 8102 to discuss further, ask for Kat.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a Civil Supervisor?How many years of people management experience do you have?Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?Do you have experience working on civil infrastructure projects?How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?