Title: Customer Service Manager
Company Name: Myer
Job Location: Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide SA,
Employment Status: Full time
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
Be part of the Myer Tea Tree Plaza leadership team as the Customer Service Manager, leading your team to success by delivering superior customer service to make profitable sales. Be responsible for championing our customer first plan, managing day-to-day operations and driving sales. Reporting to the Assistant Store Manager and supported by the leadership team, you will manage, lead and mentor a medium sized team.
- Join the leadership team at Myer Tea Tree Plaza
- Drive sales and lead team performance
- Opportunities for succession planning and further development
About The Role:
- Manage the daily activities of your team and business to drive financial performance
- Optimise the productivity of the team by leveraging workforce management
- Drive high performance, customer focused service and selling culture through role modelling, regular communication, feedback and recognition
- Maximise the team’s service and selling activities by minimising operational activities, managing them effectively and delegating appropriately
- Lead, empower and inspire your team with a consistent focus on developing the next generation of MYER leaders
- Maximise time spent on the selling floor to manage the business, understand the customer, coach the team and embed new ways of operating
- Previous experience as a retail manager, area manager or similar
- A retail store background is preferred however would consider transferable skills from other industries if you have the right attitude and are willing to learn
- People leadership skills with a 'hands-on' approach are essential
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to achieve sales and meet KPI's
- Experience in performance management will be highly regarded
- Superior customer service and selling skills
- Strong retail, financial and business acumen
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently on prioritising and meeting deadlines
Benefits to you:
- Become a leader within one of Australia’s most-loved department stores
- Career development and progression opportunities
- A great range of discounts and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Access to volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave
- Service Recognition, Inspirational People Awards, and more!
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours.
More than just a shopping destination do not miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.