Title: Marketing & Engagement Officer - Full Time
Company Name: Coolamon Shire Council
Job Location: Wagga Wagga, Wagga Wagga & Riverina NSW,
Employment Status: Full time
The Riverina Regional Library (RRL) is a large library service in South-West NSW. Established in 1978, RRL provides centralised library services to 19 libraries in 10 Council areas, as well as a Mobile Library that visits 21 communities. The RRL Administration Centre is based in Wagga Wagga, a thriving regional city that offers diverse lifestyle choices through a broad range of cultural, sporting, educational, housing and retail choices.
The Marketing & Engagement Officer supports the development and delivery of digital engagement services and programs to branch libraries and their members across the RRL system.
Responsibilities include administration of the RRL and South-West Zone Digital Library eResource collections, liaison with suppliers, and managing content spend; creating content for RRL website and other media platforms; administer RRL’s social media and promotions presence, develop promotion strategies, and increase public engagement; generating statistical reports for eResource platforms, website, and engagement platforms; assist in outreach services including Programs and Reader’s Advisory; and administer the RRL Book Club.
The position offers a weekly salary in the range of $1,387.10 to $1,654.58 per week.
Qualifications, Certificates and Licences
1. Qualifications in Marketing and Communications and/or demonstrated experience in the requirements of the role.
2. Experience in management of, and creation of content for, digital and social media platforms, including frontend website management, Facebook, Instagram.
3. Skills in graphic design, video editing, and document design and publishing software.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of digital engagement methods, with preference to the public library sector or similar sector(s).
5. Current Class C Driver’s Licence.
1. Experience in collection development and acquisitions.
2. Developed copywriting and proofreading skills.
3. Experience in project management, planning, and administrative skills.
4. Demonstrated understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity and Health & Safety requirements relevant to the role including risk assessment of activities and tasks.
To apply, please submit your Cover Letter, Resume, Selection Criteria, and the completed Coolamon Shire Job Application Form via email to [email protected], addressed to the General Manager of Coolamon Shire Council.
For more information on how to apply go to https://coolamon.nsw.gov.au/working-with-council or contact Coolamon Shire Councils HR Officer on 02 6930 1800.
For more information on the position, please download the Position Description or contact Zac Armistead, Co-Manager of RRL, on 02 5925 5805.
Applications close 8th November 2022.
Coolamon Shire Council is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our employees feel appreciated and accepted.